Friday, May 27, 2011

05/27/11

Reading so many post on Facebook about going on vaca this weekend to all these amazing places... have to say I would like to travel but cant Imagen a better sight than rolling on the ground with bob having a tickle fight, or outside squirting each other with water guns


Bobby Story: Bob is playing with his cash register and comes over to me and says "Can I have some money please" I hand him a pretend $100 and he gives a pathetic look and says "I need a real $100 mom" I said "Yeah me too


Bobby Story: I ask Bobby if he wants to go to the store with me, he says "What kind of store?" I say "A craft store" He says "Well I never been to one of those, I dont like it" I asked "If you have never been to one of those stores how do you know you dont like it?" He give me a come on mom look and says "Because Im a Genius"


Bobby Story: "Mom can we go outside?" -Bobby "Yes, let me finish this first." - Me (a few seconds later "Mom, why are you doing this to me?" - Bobby "what am I doing" - me "Mom, Look at your butt, its still sitting down!" - Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment